Tax & Legal Services - Tax - Transfer Pricing - Director - Dubai
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.Job Description & Summary
A career within Transfer Pricing services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You’ll focus on all aspects of documentation planning, dispute resolution, and advance pricing agreements.
Our team is responsible for all aspects of inter company pricing arrangements between related business entities, including transfers of intellectual property, transfers of tangible goods, services and loans, and other financing transactions.
Inter-company transactions across borders are growing rapidly and are becoming much more complex. Compliance with the differing requirements of multiple overlapping tax jurisdictions is a complicated and time-consuming task. As a senior member of the Transfer Pricing Team, you will work on all aspects of inter company pricing arrangements between related business entities within the wider financial services sector (i.e. banking institutions, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, etc.).
Thorough knowledge of developing global tax minimization strategies; maintaining close cooperation between subject matter experts in economic analysis, tax law, and accounting; inter-company pricing arrangements between related business entities including all types of inter company transactions (i.e. management services, intellectual property, inter company loans, cash-pooling, etc.).
Considerable knowledge in identifying and assessing clients cross-border inter-company transactions; developing local country transfer pricing documentation, strategizing on local- country revenue authority transfer pricing audits, performing global planning for continuous optimization of inter company transactions as well as special projects related to clients restructuring and acquisitions.
Assist and advise clients on their Transfer Pricing in the Middle East region by:
- Preparing regional and local country transfer pricing documentation (masterfile, local file and Country by Country reporting);
- Advising on Transfer pricing planning projects for continuous optimization of clients inter-company transactions;,
- Advising on special transfer pricing projects related to clients restructuring, acquisitions and divestitures, statistical tools and modeling methodologies;
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement;
- Preparation of value propositions on various transfer pricing projects;
- Management of resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections;
- You should also have an awareness of PwC services and experience in working as part of a team, understanding personal and team roles and building solid relationships with team members;
- Ability to develop and maintain existing internal and client relationships and help build new relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject i.e. Finance, Economics, LLB etc.
- A minimum of 12+ years of relevant experience in Transfer Pricing within a developed market
- Deep knowledge of financial transactions within Transfer Pricing
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Leading and growing client relationships
- Experience in managing a regional team and working in a leading global professional services practice
- Seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback
- Masters degree or relevant professional qualification in finance / taxation
- Fluency in Arabic is desired
- Exposure to / experience working in the Middle East is desired
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.