For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
• Reporting into a management team of partners, directors and managers, working towards the achievement of departmental goals and targets
• Operational supervision of assignments with a specific focus on audit, resourced from a combined pool of staff to achieve client satisfaction combined with targeted operational deliverables
• Responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each assignment
• Management of the firm’s relationship with clients including service delivery and co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
• Involvement in training of new joiners
• Involvement in firm / service line development and marketing initiatives
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or business-related field, Master’s Degree would be a plus
• 3 or more years working experience in a medium / large practice environment
• Currently working as a Senior in a practice environment
• Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills (second language will be considered a plus)
• Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent organizational and planning capabilities
• Ability to provide guidance to others
• Strong technical background
• Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
• Excellent computer-literacy skills
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Apply for Senior Auditor
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly