Operations Finance Analyst
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.About the role
Kerry Taste & Nutrition is actively seeking to add an Operations Finance Analyst to join our team at our Corporate office in Beloit, Wisconsin. Our opportunity will work a hybrid schedule of 2-3 days a week onsite and 2-3 days a week virtually, so candidates must reside in close proximity to Beloit, Wisconson. The Operations Finance Analyst will lead and support the Operations Finance function for Product Costing in SAP. This includes proper valuation of raw materials, intermediates and finished goods products, and review of data integrity for manufacturing KPIs. This role will provide key support for daily, weekly and monthly accounting activities.Key responsibilities
- SAP daily/weekly / monthly checklist tasks
- SAP cockpit reviews of TECO status process orders
- PCE and PUP reviews including MR22 preparation
- Preventative Maintenance settlements
- New product costing setups (NPIs)
- Technical approval for stock adjustments
- Process Order review meetings focusing on completeness/accuracy
- Technical support for annual budgeting
- P-card reconciliation
- Internal/External audit support
- Backfill coverage of PCO tasks for vacations/absences
- Maintain process documentation for job responsibilities and update as necessary
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required in Accounting, FInance or similar discipline.
- 0-3 years of professional Finance experience required.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- SAP Product Costing experience strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in food manufacturing or retail experience preferred.
- Results driven, attention to detail with a keen eye for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build relationships across a matrix organisation.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.