Experienced Associate | IT Audit
Job Description & Summary
A career within Risk and Compliance services, will provide you the opportunity to work with a team that provides clients with extensive risk and controls technical knowledge and sector specific experience. You’ll have the opportunity to develop a holistic approach to risk that protects businesses, facilitates strategic decision making and enhances efficiency by assisting management in the assessment of project risks and controls.
Our Risk and Compliance Generalist - Client Services team helps clients assess, design and develop solutions to manage diverse risks. You’ll help clients develop a consistent, coordinated, and sustainable strategy.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the organization’s IT systems and internal controls against policies and regulations
- Conduct ad-hoc internal reviews and operational audits of IT system components
- Maintain strong working relationships with practice staff
- Promote a sense of teamwork through sharing and collaborating
- Effective communication skills (written/verbal)
- A team builder with a positive attitude, who has a demonstrated ability to deal with staff at all levels
- Strong problem-solving skills, exhibiting exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Impeccable ethical standards, discretion, integrity, objectivity, confidence, dedication and can maintain confidentiality
- Expertise in IT systems, infrastructure and application
Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) Certification would be an asset
Travel Requirements Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date
November 30, 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.