Senior Associate | IT Audit
Job Description & Summary
A career within Risk and Compliance services, will provide you the opportunity to work with a team that provides clients with extensive risk and controls technical knowledge and sector specific experience. You’ll have the opportunity to develop a holistic approach to risk that protects businesses, facilitates strategic decision making and enhances efficiency by assisting management in the assessment of project risks and controls.
Our Risk and Compliance Generalist - Client Services team helps clients assess, design and develop solutions to manage diverse risks. You’ll help clients develop a consistent, coordinated, and sustainable strategy.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of providing services related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes, including business process and IT management controls. We seek a candidate that has a proven track record of success with facilitating and completing deliverables involving the following:
- Financial reporting and information technology risks, processes and controls;
- Current and emerging technologies which may include: Oracle, SAP, Oracle Database, web development tools, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, and security technologies;
- Utilising digital tools, such as, ACL, Alteryx, Power BI;
- COSO Framework, CoBIT and/or other leading business and IT control frameworks;
- Identifying key risks and controls, controls optimization, including the configuration of controls around security, business process and within IT environments;
- Key domains of information technology general controls, including change management, access to programs and data, computer operations and systems development
- Applying internal control principles and business/technical knowledge including information technology general controls and application controls; financial reporting concepts; working experience applying professional skepticism skills;
- Developing work program and practice aid, as well as perform assessments, using PwC's proprietary or other relevant tools to evaluate controls, security, SOD, and potential for optimization;
- Exhibiting project management skills, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules;
- Creating a positive environment, monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations, and respecting the work-life quality of team members. This includes providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner and keeping leadership informed of progress; and,
- Interacting with clients on solutions and executing projects on client engagements, forming client relationships and demonstrating an understanding of the client's business.
Minimum years experience required
- Minimum 3 years' experience of IT auditing, consulting and/or implementing
- CPA, CIA or CISA exam
Travel Requirements Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date
November 30, 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.