Revenue Reporting Controller
Would you like to see how the biggest divisions of the firm perform? Do you want to prepare value-add analytics for the business heads to help them make strategic decisions? This is exactly what we do in the Financial Controlling group. The team is responsible for controlling and reporting on the Business Unit's revenues and expenses, designing and developing management reports to evaluate business performance and support strategic decisions.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into our business
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley's world-class internal trainings
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we are inclusive of diverse backgrounds and leverage them to foster our work environment and culture
- Provide analytical support in Client Revenue reporting for Equity Business for North America region
- Partner with the key stakeholders, to identify trends, patterns and area of potential growth to achieve the Equities Division strategic goals
- Maintain and control the use of accounts to ensure all booking are properly classified and booked
- Analyze Client revenue components and be able to relate revenue to firm P&L
- Identify areas to improve efficiency and quality in booking and reporting, including planning and implementing necessary changes and enhancements
- Work with regional and local teams to manage data quality, and to ensure the information is sufficiently robust for decision-making purposes
- Engage in various cross-divisional/region and ad-hoc projects enhancing internal systems
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounting and Finance or related fields
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to navigate and work on complex spreadsheets
- VBA, SQL knowledge not required but is an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Sound numeric skills, accuracy and strong attention to details
- Product knowledge / experience a plus
Team profile: The Equities Reporting Team partner with the Business, including: COO, Client Business Analytics team, CFO, Regional CEOs and Senior Management team in implementing Regional Agendas. The team is responsible for controlling and reporting on the Client?s revenue, designing and developing revenue reports to evaluate business performance and support strategic decisions. We work in a matrix organization - the immediate local team size is 5 people in Budapest, working closely together with internal finance teams across the globe.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.