Finance Controller - Meat EUM
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.About Kerry
More than 25,000 people have careers with Kerry. From Food Science to Manufacturing, our jobs help nourish and delight consumers around the globe. Kerry is committed to leading to better in everything we do. We strive for better taste and nutrition, better sustainability, better career opportunities and ultimately, a better world.
Everyday millions of people throughout the world consume food or beverage products containing our taste and nutrition solutions.
As the world leader in taste and nutrition, our Purpose is to Inspire Food and Nourish Life.
Our Purpose is central to The Kerry Way and serves as our guiding light on our journey to make it easier and more valuable for customers to do business with us, as we seek to make a greater, more lasting difference in the world by inspiring innovative, natural and sustainable taste and nutrition solutions for consumers, customers, the industry and the world.
Inspiring Food, Nourishing Life puts food, drink and wellbeing front and centre. Food matters. It brings people together; across cultures, countries and generations. Food is heritage, happiness and health. Food is family and friends. Food is life.About the role
The role of Commercial Accountant (Meat EUM) is a position within the Finance team for Europe & Russia, reporting to the Finance Manager Meat - Business Partnering. The key objectives of the Commerical Accountant is to focus on support in the Meat EUM, finance and risk management, margin optimization. This will involve supporting the development of the business market strategy and formulation of plans to deliver the strategy. Ensure commercial plans are in line with the business expectations. The role provides an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to work alongside the T&N Europe leadership team in delivering against our growth agenda, while ensuring the integrity of the overall financial reporting, insights and team processes.Key responsibilities
- Support the delivery of the Europe T&N Business partnering objectives.
- As an integral member of the Finance Europe Business partnering team, the business partner will work with the T& N Europe team in all areas of:
- Support/lead on cross functional projects.
- Pricing – partner with the Pricing team in provision of pricing support for your businesses
- Decision Making Support – partner the T&N Europe leadership teams in making critical decisions affecting business performance. Understand market trends, internal and external dynamics, price/volume trends and outlooks to recommend actions and challenge preconceptions that lead to the most optimum decision outcome for the businesses
- Performance Measurement – Responsible for forecasting, budgeting and review and understanding of monthly performance for Meat EUM.
The Commerical Accountant will be a ‘hands-on’, career minded financial professional, with a strong bias for action and a demonstrable track record in providing excellent service to key stakeholders. The role requires the ability to navigate and create strong relationships across a range of functions, businesses, markets and environments. They will be a qualified accountant with at least 5 years’ experience in financial positions.
Technical Skills Competencies
- Excellent numerical and verbal reasoning
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to build and present scenario, fact-based analysis to support decision making
- Ability to identify critical issues in decision-making process demonstrating strong analytical skills
- Capability to influence decision making
- Experience in P&L Management (including margin & risk management)
- Development and utilization of performance-based measurements
- Ensure accuracy & integrity of financial and statistical information
- Ability to present information in succinct and clear manner
- Project Management skills/experience
- Proficeint in Microsoft Office
- SAP experience an advantage
- Fluent in English with other language capability an advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.