• Perform general administrative functions as and when required as well as handle ad-hoc projects
• Responsible for accurate & timely management accounting reporting.
• Provide coaching and mentoring for subordinates when needed.for senior role
• Prepare monthly and yearly financial reports including revenues, costs & expenses, profit & loss, balance sheet and annual budget.
• Able to prepare a full set of financial statement
• Candidate can have experience in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• Full or part qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA/LCCI/CAT/ Diploma or Bachelor in Accounting
• Able to maintain full set of books using computerised system and prepare accounting reports
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is encouraged to apply for this position.
• Positive working attitude, good communication & follow up skills.
• Good analytical skills, strong sense of responsibility, committed
• Independent, able to meet deadlines and cope with work demand
• Able to communicate in both written & spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
• Knowledge in Accounting software – SQL, UBS and Auto Court
• Multi-tasking and organised work approach is essential.
• Computer literate
• Application must be Malaysian citizens.
Interested please call Ms Albee @ 018-3259455 and email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.