Finance Associate (Wealth Management)
The successful incumbent will be providing support to the investment team.
Our client has a diverse business that capitalize on their strengths and take advantage of opportunities presented by the dynamic global environment.
- Assist the investment team to conduct research, due diligence and analysis on investment opportunities across different asset classes
- Assist the investment team on financial analysis and modeling
- Assist and/or prepare investment proposals and papers for senior management
- Assist the investment team in trade execution to ensure that the process is smooth
- Active monitoring of the risk metrics and performance of the existing investments
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks which may include but not limited to administrative duties as assigned from time to time by the Supervisor
- At least Diploma in Business or related discipline
- No relevant experience required
- Keen interest in investment
- Self-motivated, highly organized, able to work independently and under pressure
This is a permanent position with learning opportunities.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.