PwC Academy - Design support - Associate
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryA career within Assurance Support services, will provide the opportunity to support our engagement teams and clients by providing advice and counsel on accounting, financial reporting, and strategic business issues. In joining, you’ll help ensure a complete and relevant exchange of information among our consultants and in turn with engagement teams and clients, provide experts advice on a variety of specific topics, support engagement teams in resolving complex issues, and supporting clients and their subsidiaries in evaluating the potential impact of accounting and reporting standard setting initiatives. You’ll develop strong relationships with our engagement teams and established audit clients and enhance our ability to meet greater investor expectations with the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment.
- Help with developing content plans and attend planning meetings with stakeholders
- Engage with the freelance fromatters, India team, graphic design agency, brand team and marketing and other contingent workers
- Develop and manage relationships with internal stakeholders
- Managing relationships with subject matter experts to make sure content is accurate
- Producing content assets that are accurate, timely, high quality (based on insight and outputs of user testing, relevant to the audience, easily understood, optimised for search engines) and to style
- Choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
- Monitoring the performance of content and tools
- Identifying ways to improve the content and the product
- Ensuring the professional quality of our materials, formatting, look and feel, brand management and compliance, consistent content & templates and managing workflow of contingent workers
- Formatting content provided by others (as agreed by project managers and SMEs regarding the quality of initial input and what is acceptable standards
- Training of others in how to brand guidelines and expected minimum standards
- Develop and apply content and format strategies with support from a senior content designer
- Graphic design & proofreading for non technical content
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- Experience with cold calling will be preferred
- Professional yet approachable manner.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.