Payroll and HR Administration Specialist, Officer
Who we are looking for:
This position requires an HR professional with 3-5 years of experience in HR Operations or Payroll position with a strong understanding of best practice around controls regulations, tax compliance and working with outsourced providers . Strong analytical skills and very high attention to details.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and calculable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverable at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
This position requires an experienced Payroll professional with good technical and business process skills, who will:
- Take care of assigned payroll activities in a timely accurate and efficient manner in line with local legislative requirements including relevant paper work preparation & sign off;
- Expert in Poland Payroll area with working knowledge of payroll calculations to be able to verify transactions performed by payroll vendor
- Responsible for smooth and effective payroll process form the end to end – completing and verification of input and output data (data accuracy, reconciliation of payroll reports prior to transmission to processing and payment, etc.), dual check prior to submission for approval and sign off
- Ensure payroll is in compliance with applicable laws regulations
- Manage internal workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Coordinate and ensure effective and timely flow of critical information to and from all relevant parties/vendors/third parties and follows up on administrative details within or across divisions that includes handling confidential and sensitive information that pertains to employee personal sensitive data.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding regarding the proper taxation of employer paid benefits, company car, etc.
- Manage employee queries related to payroll and Act as a local escalation first point of contact for all payroll issues
- Prepare and distributes standard and ad hoc HR reports within specified guidelines.
- Build and maintain close relationship with GHR Shared Services global regional and local vendors as required to deliver high standard service to internal clients
- Develop and build strong partnerships across key areas such as GHR Finance Corporate Tax Audit and Compliance, Finance, Accounting, Legal, Employee Relation, etc.
- Creates, reviews and updates policies and procedures within Payroll/HR Shared Services as needed that includes design, preparation and implementation of new GHR SS processes
- Perform other duties as requested by regional and global HR SS Leads when requested
What we value:
To be successful in this role, your profile should include:
- HR/finance/accounting preferred
- Working knowledge of Payroll calculation rule and Polish Labor Code
- Working knowledge of HRIS and payroll systems required with Workday experience a plus
- Payroll & HR Operations subject matter expertise with inhouse payroll processing model
- Can-do attitude with strong focus on process improvements
- Fluency in written and oral English;
- Very good Excel skills (practical usage of various functions i.e. pivot tables v-look up and others)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks whilst working towards strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a dynamic business environment with attention to detail
- Strong customer focus and “can do” attitude
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and management and handle confidential information in a professional manner
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- 5 years’ experience in Polish Payroll position with a strong understanding of best practice around controls regulations tax compliance and working with outsourced providers
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.