Management Accountant role based in Bristol, this position is permanent and offers £36,000 - £43,000
Our client is a well known national business with an office in Bristol. Due to continued growth, they are now looking to hire a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Ensure that the preparation of the monthly management accounts is produced to the standards required and within timetables suitable for both Division and Group purposes.
- Prepare monthly Asset Fleet, Stock, Margin and Retrospective Customer Rebate reporting, as part of the monthly management accounts.
- Analyse and provide commentary on variance against budget and monthly movements.
- Prepare and fully document monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist the Financial Controller with review of the management accounts and associated reporting.
- To provide accounting support to Operational Management (as directed) including review of regional P&L's.
- Contribute to the build of the annual budget and fulfilment of group requirements.
- Assist the Financial Controller in the compilation of data throughout the year as part of the audit process.
- Assist the Financial Controller with the delivery of prepared audit information when required i.e. external audit visits.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as management accountant and will be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification (CIMA or ACCA).
A salary of between £36,000 - £43,000 + study support is on offer to the successful candidate. Hybrid working is available.