Specialist - Financial Management Reporting
- Responsible for monthly book closure, preparation and posting of Journal entries, financial reporting and reconciliations
- Providing general accounting, internal control support & completion of the close for the Business Unit
- Ensure the general ledger account balances and trial balance are accurate and reflect the proper amounts in accordance with the given guidelines
- Prepare monthly journals after analysis of prepaid and accruals account etc.
- Prepare monthly closure of accounts and report the completion status to the immediate supervisor on a regular basis
- Perform analysis of balance sheet and P&L accounts monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations and making necessary journal entries/corrections to address reconciling items
- Prepare performance budget Vs. variance analysis
- Graduate/Postgraduate with 6-8 years/ ACCA (9 papers clear) with 3-5 years of experience in accounting/finance roles, especially with hands-on exposure to RTR (Record to Report) process in any KPO/Captive/Shared Services space
- Prior experience in preparing plant costing reports, MUV (Materials Usage Variance)/PPV (Purchase Price Variance) absorption costing, standard costing etc.
- Should have excellent knowledge in fixed assets accounting and fair knowledge about Bill of Material creation, production/work order settlement etc.
- Good understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and candidates with experience as a user in SAP is preferred
- Excellent computer literacy, particularly in MS Excel (familiarity with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables and basic excel formulas) will be mandatory
- Should have excellent organisational and analytical skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work in tight deadlines
- Good communication, interpretation and comprehension skills, proactive and good in numbers
- Willingness to work in different time zones and willingness to travel (short informed trips) based on the business needs.