An independent review of financial statements is essential for the effective operation of business entities and the capital markets. We are committed to providing a constructive and challenging Service, one that is also independent and delivers the messages that matter to management and the Assurance committee. We add value beyond the financial statement through the insights we bring, based on our knowledge of a client’s business drivers and of individual sectors. Apart from financial statements Assurance (including IFRS and US GAAP reporting), we also provide other forms of assurance and attestation reporting. Our approach is based on robust Assurance methodologies, appropriate use of technology and a wide range of compliance tools underpinned by sound judgement and objectivity.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with the practice to execute Indian GAAP/ IFRS/ US GAAP accounting services and related services for clients.
• The candidate will be expected to be a team member in large assignments and lead small / medium Assurance- or similar teams whilst exercising compliance with our Assurance manual, Assurance Standards and legal regulations
• Be an ACCA member
• Have 3+ years in Accounting firm – experience in Assurance/Audit companies would be preferred
• Have the ability to work under stringent deadlines and demanding client conditions
• Be willing to travel within India or abroad for continuous/ long periods of time
• Have strong soft skills like inter personal, team and communication skills both verbal and written
• Candidates should expect minimum 3 rounds of personal interviews to assess clarity on concepts, communication skills and attitude
• Details of the compensation breakup will be shared with short-listed candidates only