Are you a motivated Audit Manager looking to join one of Bristol’s top employers?
- Having won a significant number of new clients throughout the year, we are now looking to recruit an additional Audit Manager to join our rapidly expanding Bristol and Bath Audit team.
- This role will enable you to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
- Working with a broad portfolio of businesses ranging from household names to start ups, you will be looking beyond the core audit essentials and will be providing your clients with advice and management information that will really help them grow and develop.
- This role will suit an experienced Audit Manager who has aspirations to quickly progress to Senior Manager. You will be encouraged to share ideas and will play a key role in our Bristol/Bath Audit team.
- As part of the role, you will be given the opportunity to develop broader skills in areas such as Business Development which will aid your overall career development.
- Working from our brand-new flagship Bristol office, you will be joining Bishop Fleming at an exciting time in our development. Ranked as one of the Top 5 Best Accounting Firms to Work For, you will be joining one of the UK’s most forward thinking and progressive accountancy practices.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading, planning and delivering a broad range of Corporate engagements.
- Executing assurance engagements from planning to completion for statutory and group reporting
- Coaching and developing our trainees into becoming accomplished business advisors
- Monitoring budgets and agreeing fees for each assignment
- Managing client relationships and expectations
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- ACA/ACCA Qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience of managing a broad portfolio of audit clients
- Great People Management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at all levels
- A strong desire to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Ria Burridge; Audit Partner or Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.