Consulting, Oracle Fusion Financials - Senior Manager (Riyadh)
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryA career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. You will be expected to:
- Responsible for the sales and delivery of Oracle Fusion implementation programs
- Responsible for sales & delivery of Oracle EBS enhancement programs (example IPSAS adoption in public sector / COA improvement / Carve out & mergers) with a focus on CFO agenda
- Develop PwC offering in the region of Oracle Fusion transition or adoption
- Work closely with Oracle Go to Market and Sales teams in the region to identify Fusion adoption and EBS enhancement opportunities earlier
- Lead a team of Oracle Fusion & EBS experts in the region
- Develop propositions and impart this knowledge to Managers, Assistant Managers, Consultants and Senior Consultant
- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work as well as with international teams (primarily US and India where Oracle Fusion Center of Expertise lies) where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA or Masters in Finance or CPA/ACCA is a plus
- Years of Experience: 8-10years of experience in Oracle EBS and Oracle Fusion implementation, with a focus on Oracle Financials module and its touch point with P2P, Project Controlling, Asset Management, Sales & Distribution and other modules
- Prior Experience - Big 4, Accenture, IBM, or Boutique SIs (in Program Consulting capacity)
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a professional services environment
- Experience of at least 2 life cycle implementation programs on Oracle EBS or 1 life cycle implementation program on Oracle Fusion
- Middle East experience - Previous experience within the Middle East is a plus
- Proven IT skills in various digital platforms (Cloud and On Premise)
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East where the project dictates
- Strong capability to lead sales and manage delivery
- Strong ability to manage large project/ consulting teams (5+)
- Ability to understand client context (across a variety of problem areas), structure the issue and develop the fit-for-purpose solution
- Should have a track record in relationship management and business development
- Should have gained previous experience in managing staff and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.