We are looking to recruit an ambitious Audit Director to join our growing West Midlands Audit Team.
- This is a great opportunity for someone to play a pivotal role in our West Midlands expansion and comes with a clear career path to quickly progress to Partner.
- Ranked as one of the Top 5 Best Accounting Firms to Work For, you will be joining a business that is consistently demonstrating year on year growth and is regularly winning audit clients from the Big 4 and Top 10.
- You will be able to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
- We are keen to hear from people who want to take a leading role in the development and growth of our practice – you can have real input into our long-term strategic direction.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading our West Midlands audit team to successfully deliver a broad range of Corporate, NFP, and Charity audit engagements
- Developing our audit team – this will include recruiting team members and mentoring our Managers/Senior Managers so that they can reach their potential
- Working with our Partner team on our West Midlands strategic growth plans
- Building relationships, managing client expectations and winning work
What we are looking for…...
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with experience of experience of managing a diverse portfolio of audit clients across sectors
- An excellent communicator that enables you to build rapport with people at all levels
- A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their team
- A strong business developer who is keen to build contacts and network within the West Midlands business community
- Highly commercial with a drive to contribute towards Bishop Fleming’s growth
Please contact Chris Walklett; Partner & West Midlands Lead or Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.