Audit Data Analytics Integration Manager
- To obtain a thorough understanding of current functionality within the analysers and how they are used within the audit approach.
- To work with others and obtain a clear understanding of the intended direction of planned developments.
- To facilitate workshops to obtain ideas and requirements from the audit and other streams.
- Engage with audit teams using Analysers to identify improvement recommendations, either through guidance documentation or functionality improvements.
- Working with other specialists, lead the preparation of design and specification documents that details how data could be graphically presented and the calculations behind key accounting ratios.
- Work alongside the development team to turn the vision and design into an operational solution.
- Take a lead role in obtaining feedback from audit teams involved in solution pilots to be incorporated in the final design.
- Co-ordinate activities with other stakeholders, such as the Audit Technical Standards Group and Digital Audit Champion Community.
- Assist in the development of test plans and the resolution of issues arising out of testing.
- Assist in the preparation of guidance and training material that will be deployed to the users.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA, or equivalent practical experience of financial audit.
- Strong knowledge of financial audit testing concepts and principles
- Strong knowledge of accounting processes and transaction cycles
- Credible experience of using audit data analytics
- Knowledge of Audit Data Analytics graphical presentation solutions such as PowerBI or Qlikview
- ERP Experience in SAP, Oracle, DAX etc.
- Analytical and innovative mind set.
- A passion for data and how it may be analysed and interpreted for use in an audit.
- An enthusiasm to innovate the approach to audit.
- Confident communicator and willing to work on own initiative.
- Prepared to challenge the ‘status quo’ and think outside of the box.
- Flexible workplace arrangements including working from home or the office as needs dictate.
- Travel and collaborative opportunities across the UK and internationally when things return to ‘normal’.
- Part of a fast growing, innovative and dynamic team which is a key strategic investment for BDO
- A fantastic opportunity to have pivotal input into initiatives and direction where every voice matters.
- Clear accountability and recognition with the ability to work alongside stakeholders continuously.
- London or Manchester preferred, but other locations considered if they are in the proximity of one of our offices, given the new ways of working. Travel to Manchester or London expected to be approximately once a week when things return to ‘normal’.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.