Location: Bangalore / Cochin
Experience: Minimum 2 years
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with client management throughout the year.
- Establish expectations of value to be delivered.
- Participate in performing audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues.
- Collaborate to plan engagement objectives and an audit strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately addresses risk.
- Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments.
- Stay informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client. Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contributions to the team.
- Delegate work successfully. Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training. Lead by example
- Timely identification of accounting issues, clearly documenting the facts and findings, and discuss with senior/Assistant Manager.
- CA/ICWA/ACCA/CMA/CPA – professionally qualified/ semi qualified
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Financial systems - NetSuite, Adaptive
- Intermediate SQL experience and familiarity with relational databases
- Excellent project management skills
- A dedication to teamwork and experience in the BIG 10 will be an added advantage.