We are assembling a #1 team that is capable and passionate about empowering CEOs of SMEs to step up and to make any vision, dream or desire become a reality.
So, we are calling for a #1 team to join us. We believe that there is a powerful driving force in all of us; let’s awaken this force and use it to enable SMEs to step forward and truly be a pillar in contributing to the nation's growth.
Perform audit assignments by applying the firm’s audit methodology in all aspects of the audit scope of work. Prepare audit reports and to ensure all jobs are completed within the timeframe given. Supervise and guide junior auditors on the team.
- Complete audit assignments within the timeframe given.
- Prepare and finalize audit working papers and audit reports to the standards and quality expected.
- Prepare audit planning for supervisor to review before commencement of audit work.
- Prepare draft tax computation and ensure adequate provision of tax liabilities.
- Reply to Manager’s review points within the timeframe given.
- Confirm on the final audit reports with clients before release.
- Identify and document audit issues and recommendations to enhance improvements in controls and procedures.
- Liaise with company secretary, tax agents, and other authorities to obtain statutory information required for the audit assignment.
- Prepare group financial statements.
- Conduct interview with responsible officers and staff to gain an overall understanding of control activities on the cycle.
- Attend exit meeting with client and to present the audit report where required, highlighting issues and tax computation.
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Partial professional qualifications (ACCA, CPA, MIA or equivalent).
- Minimum 3 years experience in audit
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detailed and organized and able to manage self well
- Good client management and interpersonal skills
- ACCA Approved Employer with study and exam leave provided
- YYC Talent University customized workshops or programs to develop staffs
- Extra Holidays which include Birthday Leave
- Flexi working hours (8 hours per day)
Why join us?
YYC, an accounting firm founded in 1974 by providing business solutions such as audit and assurance, taxation, business advisory and accounting to entrepreneurs from different industries.
To be the No.1 world-class accounting and advisory firm in Asia
To inspire everyone to overcome their odds, unleash their potential and find fulfilment in life
Our iCore Values:
# One Team
If you are searching for a rewarding career with attractive remuneration and training opportunities, please click apply and join us today!
Our website for your reference http://www.yycadvisors.com/
Apply for Senior Audit
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly