Private Equity Fund Accountants (Fresh Grad May Apply)
Our client is an International fund accounting and administration service provider to private equity and real estate funds. They emphasize on career growth and invests in employees with training. Due to business expansion, they are looking for Fund Accountant and the role is based in Hong Kong.
- Work closely with other team members to support the financial statements preparation and other reports
- Compiling and analysis of financial information underlying the financial statements, including the treatment of business transactions
- Prepared fund correspondence and notices, ensure permanent files are adequately maintained for new and existing clients
- Support the team and clients on other reports such as fund correspondence and notices etc
- Record transactions such as bookkeeping of invoices, bank reconciliations, fund transactions analysis etc
- Liaise with clients to request accounting documents and enquiries
- 0-5 years of accounting experience.
- Open for candidates coming from corporate accounting or audit background. Fresh Grads may apply.
- Accounting degree or qualification from a recognized professional accounting body
- Diligent, self-motivated and positive attitude