Trainee – GST and Indirect taxes
Number of Vacancies: 2
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To Advice & support clients on GST Matters.
- To Represent before GST department for various GST matters
- Advice, support and review of statutory matters related to GST including preparation & filing of the returns.
- GST audit and assurance services.
- Attend customer queries regarding GST matters.
- Preparing and Monitoring GST Returns (i.e. GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, GSTR-9, GSTR-4) and proper claim of input tax credit.
- Will train internal and external stakeholders on GST law provision and our product features.
- Assist in filing of GST Refunds.
- Will look after reconciliation of GSTR-2A.
- Representation and support in Litigation matters at various levels.
Qualification requirement: Graduate + ACCA pursuing
- Basic knowledge of Direct and Indirect Tax Concepts
- Basic Knowledge of Accounting standards and principles of Accounts
- Basic knowledge of UK Tax Laws including Payroll taxes, CIS and VAT
- Should have good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of computers, various software applications and standard office equipment
- Ability to organize and manage overlapping tasks and assignments
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline