Power BI Data Analyst
More than 25,000 peoplave careers with Kerry. From Food Science to Manufacturing, our jobs help nourish and delight consumers around the globe. Kerry is committed to leading to better in everything we doe h. We strive for better taste and nutrition, better sustainability, better career opportunities and ultimately, a better world.
Everyday millions of people throughout the world consume food or beverage products containing our taste and nutrition solutions.
As the world leader in taste and nutrition, our Purpose is to Inspire Food and Nourish Life.
Our Purpose is central to The Kerry Way and serves as our guiding light on our journey to make it easier and more valuable for customers to do business with us, as we seek to make a greater, more lasting difference in the world by inspiring innovative, natural and sustainable taste and nutrition solutions for consumers, customers, the industry and the world.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Power BI Data Analyst to join the Kerry team in Charleville,
This is a Permanent Role.
- Build intelligent data collection, munging and automation tools with complex matching / filtering.
- Build and maintain clean data lakes and historical analysis ensuring data integrity and security for analytics, exploration and characterization. Meet regulatory standards (e.g. GDPR).
- Interact with functional experts to understand key challenges. Articulate unstructured business concerns as precise problem statements.
- Prioritize requests based on a clear understanding of the matrixed organization structure, influencers, business strategy, profit levers, financial performance.
- Explicitly plan the scope of analysis, success criteria, business impact & milestones.
- Know the audience, anticipate challenges and tailor the message appropriately.
- Use simple, modern data visualization to represent insights that help data driven decision making.
- Use appropriate descriptive statistics techniques to identify patterns, correlations, probabilistic / deterministic causes & generate relevant hypothesis & insights
Qualifications and skills
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Self-starter, flexible, adaptable, able to work cross functionally.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to simplify information and represent it visually for a broad audience.
- Expert with Power BI and Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in web query tools and data wrangling techniques.
- Track record of creating Key Performance Indicators, scorecards, financial or mathematical models and information acquisition tools applicable across diverse business situations.
- 6+ years as a Data Analyst working across multiple problem sets.
- 2+ years of extensive hands on experience with Power BI.
- Experience with Power Automate and UI Flow is an advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.