Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
Are you passionate about data and artificial intelligence? Does working in one of the world’s largest taste and nutrition companies excite you?
Do you want to analyze market insights, identify consumer trends and new business opportunities? We leverage cutting edge technologies using the Microsoft Azure Cloud to provide actionable insights to our internal business partners. You will get a chance to work with the latest technologies in a great company atmosphere where you can personally grow.
We are looking for a Data Engineer who will support our Marketing, RD&A and Commercial Finance teams with insights gained from analysing internal and external data.
The ideal candidate enjoys working with large volumes of data and is passionate about learning new technologies. You will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big (while paying careful attention to detail) and enjoys working in a fast-paced team that will support the Kerry Taste & Nutrition business achieve its strategic growth targets.
- Contribute to next generation data-driven projects in an agile work environment
- Develop automated data pipelines with external and internal data suppliers in a lakehouse architecture
- Develop processes and tools to monitor the delta lake and its data accuracy.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
- Experience with Azure Databricks is mandatory, Experience with Azure Data Factory is a plus
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- You are creative, self-motivated, try things out on your own and simply get things done
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.