Assistant Manager, Country Finance
- Experience level
- Currently looking for talent with full set of accounts experience with accounting/audit/shared services background to advance his career in Country Finance team as Assistant Manager (Country Finance).
- The position will be reporting to Manager (Country Finance) and shall be responsible for reviewing and fronting related entities financial entry into Oracle Financial system, according to Company accounting policy.
- Review Balance Sheet reconciliation and having the pre and post close analysis with the Shared Service team.
- Inter-company reconciliation between related entities and ensuring all clearing accounts are cleared.
- Pivot point between Business team (GFG Team) and Shared Services team on operation change matters, by participating in business meetings.
- Reviewing Shared Services accounting entries in the Oracle system and the financial statement are in accordance to FRS standards
- Able to lead discussion with Business Ops, on smaller Vertical/pilot launch.
The Talent required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or Professional Qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
- Knowledgeable on GL and reporting processes with hands-on experience and understanding of financial impact
- Strong interpersonal and coordination skills
- Experience on SAP/Oracle would be an advantage
- Ability to work independently, attention to details and work hard and smart under pressure
- Overall experiences >3 years
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.