Analyst or Senior Analyst
• Understanding and exposure to accounting, financial statements analysis and income tax.
• Proficiency in using research databases like Capital IQ, Merger Market, Bloomberg, Factiva, Thomson Reuters and others.
• Good understanding of corporate finance principles, corporate transactions, valuation techniques
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power point
• Responsible for the analysis of financials, generating and analyzing of research information, preparation of company profiles and proposal supporting documents.
• Good working knowledge of intrinsic valuations (creating and reviewing DCF models)
• Proficiency with relative valuations and market multiples.
• Perform company and industry research.
• Write valuation reports and summarize analysis and conclusions.
• To actively participate in compiling proposals/business development activities.
• To contribute to practice development initiative, if possible – sales, people, solution development etc.
• Qualified ACCA Member or ACCA Affiliate
• Strong Analytical, research, and organizational skills, issue identification/prioritization/ resolution and report writing skills.
• Must have Ind – AS and income tax related knowledge.
• Knowledge and experience of IFRS will be a plus.
• Ability to execute project plans, manage multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and manage project timelines
• Ability to manage clients
Qualification - ACCA affiliate or member
Experience- 0-3 years