Trainee – Corporate Compliance & Investment Banking
Number of Vacancies: 2
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist in statutory compliances under Companies Act, LLP Act, SEBI, Listing and RBI regulations, FEMA, Labour Law, SEZ, Trust, NGOs, GPCB and so on.
- Maintain and adhere to compliance guidelines
- Maintain Secretarial Records and Statutory Register.
- Drafting and vetting of agreements.
- Communication with various Stakeholders like Shareholders, Government Regulators, authorities etc.
- Responsible for all company secretarial functions, duties & responsibilities and dealing one to one with the client.
Qualification requirement: Bcom graduate + ACCA pursuing
- Basic knowledge of Direct and Indirect Tax Concepts
- Basic Knowledge of Accounting standards and principles of Accounts
- Basic knowledge of UK Tax Laws including Payroll taxes, CIS and VAT
- Should have good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of computers, various software applications and standard office equipment
- Ability to organize and manage overlapping tasks and assignments
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline
Apply for Trainee – Corporate Compliance & Investment Banking
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly