Senior Management Accountant (2 Vacancies)
- Assist in the annual budgeting and planning process.
- Track the client’s financial performance, identify areas for potential improvement.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Producing long-term business plans including evaluation of returns etc.
- Prepare financial and business-related analysis for new & expansion projects
- Manage relationships across banks and financial institutions
- Preparation of cash flows for supply chain financing etc.
- Ensure routine banking & FEMA compliances
- Performs other duties as required and/or assigned
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain professional and cordial relationships with stakeholders including Lenders, rating agencies, and other financial institutions, etc.
- Highly resourceful team player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Should be familiar with Xero & QB
Qualification - ACCA
Experience - 4+yrs