Trainee – Income Tax, Audit, Valuation and Project Finance
Number of Vacancies: 2
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain the client’s tax database.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Building relationships and interacting with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise.
- Assist in liaising with regulatory bodies when required.
- Engaging regularly with clients and maintaining strong relationships.
- Assist in creating and providing financial models and making financial forecasts.
- Researching and analyzing securities data and market.
- Assist in preparing Valuation report and analyzing market data.
- To prepare required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- To liaising with Banks and NBFC for project finance.
Qualification requirement: Bcom graduate + ACCA pursuing
- Basic knowledge of Direct and Indirect Tax Concepts
- Basic Knowledge of Accounting standards and principles of Accounts
- Basic knowledge of UK Tax Laws including Payroll taxes, CIS and VAT
- Should have good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of computers, various software applications and standard office equipment
- Ability to organize and manage overlapping tasks and assignments
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline