Team Lead, Ireland Financial Reporting
Has day-to-day management responsibilities for a small team. Responsible for the assignment of work to the Financial Reporting team in the Client Accounting area. Conducts performance management and career development processes. Possesses the leadership and organizational skills required to prioritize assignments and provide feedback to staff. Conducts performance management and career development processes, and staffing and disciplinary actions.
- Organizes the work of the team, assigns tasks, sets short-term priorities, monitors all activities and ensures timely and accurate completion of the work
- Conducts performance management and career development processes, and staffing and disciplinary actions
- Provides input and support to budget management process
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
- May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role)
- More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas
- Delivers a work product that requires less revision
- Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
A College or University degree and/or some relevant work experience is required.
Leadership and organizational skills are needed to prioritize assignments and provide feedback to staff.
Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
Functional / Industry Knowledge is required
Analytical and problem solving skills are required / preferred
Technical skills are required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.