US Tax -Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary
PwC’s U.S. Tax Group in Bermuda and the Cayman Islands has exciting employment opportunities. As a member of the U.S. Tax Group you will assist offshore businesses, individuals and organisations with their U.S. and international tax strategy, planning and compliance, while delivering a wide range of business advisory services. The opportunities involve combining industry insight with the technical skills of financial and tax specialists, lawyers and our other in-house experts as necessary, to develop comprehensive integrated solutions.
As a Senior Associate, you will involved with:
- The preparation and review of U.S. tax returns for insurance companies, investment funds and other U.S. tax filings;
- Conducting U.S. tax research and drafting tax technical research memoranda;
- The preparation of presentation materials for the marketing of U.S. tax services; and
- Meeting with existing and potential clients to discuss tax issues.
Our team helps our clients identify and reduce tax risks, meet compliance obligations, implement tax strategies that complement business and operational objectives, resolve disagreements with tax authorities, and manage tax accounting and reporting issues. You’ll be engaged in projects dealing with International tax, mergers and acquisitions, state and local tax accounting, regulatory processes, tax reporting and strategy.
- A Bachelors Degree with a specialisation in accounting or finance, taxation, business or a law degree from an accredited university (essential for all levels);
- Qualified to sit the CPA exams with either a relevant Masters Degree or 5th year equivalent. Candidates who 2+ years of International Tax experience or who are qualified to sit the bar exam in a U.S. state may also be considered
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (essential for all levels);
- Highly organised, dedicated and self-motivated (essential for all levels); with
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills (essential for all levels)
Travel Requirements 0%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.