IT Senior Associate - Risk Assurance (m/f)
A career within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
As an IT Senior Associate within Risk Assurance, you will:
- Be actively involved in various IT assurance projects (e.g. IT Controls Review, ISO27001 reviews, internal and external audits, IT regulatory assurance);
- Perform IT risk assessments, process and internal control reviews in order to improve the internal controls framework of a client;
- Participate to grow our Digital Trust solutions (e.g. IT resilience, Crisis Management, Business Continuity Management);
- Be exposed to clients interactions and relationships;
- Contribute to your own development and the one of your team;
- Work on several types of industries (i.e. Banks, Assurance, Operational Companies, FinTechs, Public Sectors, etc.)
- Stay tune with most up to date IT regulatory changes (e.g. local, EU)
- Engage discussion with our clients about new technologies and hot topics such as Cloud Computing, IT Outsourcing and Cybersecurity;
- Develop dashboards using data analysis and data visualisation tools.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g.: Information System and Security, Telecom, IT audit, IT management, IT development)
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience;
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge in French and/or in German are considered as an asset;
- You have team spirit and you have good relationship skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.