Client Service Operations Expert, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
Client Service Operations Expert will perform and review tasks on a highest level and in accordance with agreed quality standards. The role holder will help to supervise teams to ensure that all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time and in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
Your new role
The position is available within Client Service Operations Poland department.
Purpose of Role:
- To perform and review Client Service related tasks on a highest level and in accordance with agreed quality standards.
- To supervise teams to ensure that all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time and in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
As Client Service Operations Expert you will
- Take leading role with Team Supervisor in liaising with other sites on all aspects of service.
- Take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of service to assigned clients.
- Perform and monitor quality and internal controls for all team deliverables.
- Continually evaluate current processes to strive for increased efficiency.
- Plan and manage the daily processes and the effective utilization of resources.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with relevant colleagues in service-support departments and contacts in the Donor Sites.
- Act as a focal point for contacts and meetings with other departments and external contacts.
- Ensure effective logging and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/escalate queries/problems within agreed timeframes.
What we value
Required skills, experience and qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business-related degree.
- Experience in a Fund Accounting environment is necessary.
- Very good working knowledge of Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines.
- Excellent English skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail crucial.
- Methodical and organized.
- Team player.
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.