Quantitative Financial Analyst - Model Control
1 day left
- Full time
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- The opportunity to work with various financial products
- As being part of a global team, active involvement in firm-wide valuation projects and initiatives
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Work in the Model Control team
- Work with a wide-range of financial products:from plain vanilla cash product to the most exotic structured derivatives products
- Review valuation and risk models, work closely with model developers
- Acquire quantitative techniques and market intuition to perform analysis on often novel or unconventional trades
- Advance existing initiatives on valuation modeling, market data collection, price generation and quality control
- Interact with front office, risk management and financial team members located in New York, London, Budapest, Hong Kong and Tokyo
- Be involved in project work as required on new systems and functionality enhancements
- Strong academics required, with preference for a quantitative discipline such as financial engineering, mathematics, physics, engineering or other technical field
- Strong Analytical / Quantitative skills
- Good understanding of IT and systems
- Work effectively under pressure when confronted with tight deadlines
- Work effectively as a member of a team or independently
- Fluency in English
Morgan Stanley Valuation Control provide an independent valuation opinion across the entire spectrum of financial instruments within the firm's sales and trading inventory and proprietary investment portfolio, ranging from vanilla products to the most complex structured and derivative transactions. The team leverages its diverse quantitative skill set and intimate product expertise to act as a guardian and approver of valuation methodology. The group's key clients are senior trading management and senior Finance management.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.