PMO Associate with Italian/ Portuguese/ Spanish 1
PMO Associate with Italian/ Portuguese/ Spanish
The PMO Associate role improves account team efficiency and effectiveness through the performance of key project management and coordination activities.
There are following types of technical services offered by Consulting:
- Business Consulting
- Technology Consulting
ASA team helps in account coordination, project management, financial analysis, data compliance requirements and other miscellaneous administrative tasks that do not require client-serving technical judgment related to above service lines.
ASA team was set up in 2012. Currently, there is a team of close to 400 professionals spread across Gurgaon, Bangalore, Kochi, Manila, Warsaw and Wroclaw. The vision is to expand the scope and reach of ASA services to new geographies, add new work-types. This would bring tremendous learning and growth opportunities for the people with right attitude and required skills.
Your key responsibilities
- ASAs enhance service delivery by ensuring that deadlines are met, the project is efficiently managed, and there is proactive coordination /communication
- Provide support to Consulting technical team members
- Perform non-technical planning and organizational tasks for the account
- Ensure that all required documentation is filed and archived
- Reporting and preparing Dashboards for client team including senior leadership
- One-time tasks, ad hoc reporting, etc.
- Assist Onshore team with engagement economics matters (e.g., hours/budgets/estimates to complete, fees, billings, reconciliations, Work in process-WIPs); collaborate with Financial Management Associate (FMA)
Skills and attributes for success
- A Graduate, preferably B. Com/BBA/Economics (Post-graduation experience not mandatory but preferred)
- 0-2 years general business experience with an exposure to international work environment would be an advantage
- IT Skills - Experience with MS Office suite (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook etc.)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication + additional Italian, Portuguese or Spanish language
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail even when dealing with routine tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task projects and assignments in order of priority
- Team player with willing and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to plan and anticipate potential problems before they arise
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Professional, confident and outgoing
- Calm and capable of juggling conflicting demands on time and of prioritizing effectively
- Confident to deal with senior level contacts, internally and externally
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.