Tax Semi Senior
3 days left
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
- Prepare tax computation based on provisions of the Income Tax Act 1967 for companies, partnership, sole-proprietors and individuals
- All IRB tax correspondences assigned are properly dealt with within the given timeframe
- Manage clients well with timely response to client’s issues and queries
- Organise work well so that deadlines are met
- Provide support to the team and work co-operatively to ensure all tasks are carried out according to instruction and on a timely manner
- Give guidance to junior staff in tax compliance and tax administration
- Tasks assigned by the management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Secretarial, CTIM or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a motivated and energetic team
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Skill in MS Office and tax software
If you are interested to apply, kindly submit your comprehensive resume together with a passport size photograph. Please ensure your current and expected salaries are stated in your resume submitted.
Apply for Tax Semi Senior
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly