Tax Semi Senior
- Prepare tax computation based on provisions of the Income Tax Act 1967 for companies, partnership, sole-proprietors and individuals
- All IRB tax correspondences assigned are properly dealt with within the given timeframe
- Manage clients well with timely response to client’s issues and queries
- Organise work well so that deadlines are met
- Provide support to the team and work co-operatively to ensure all tasks are carried out according to instruction and on a timely manner
- Give guidance to junior staff in tax compliance and tax administration
- Tasks assigned by the management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Secretarial, CTIM or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a motivated and energetic team
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Skill in MS Office and tax software
If you are interested to apply, kindly submit your comprehensive resume together with a passport size photograph. Please ensure your current and expected salaries are stated in your resume submitted.