Tax Assistant / Associate
- Prepare tax computation based on provisions of the Income Tax Act 1967 for companies, partnership, sole-proprietors and individuals
- All IRB tax correspondences assigned are properly dealt with within the given timeframe
- Coordinate the tax administrative aspect of the portfolio
- Organise work well so that deadlines are met
- Tasks assigned by the management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Secretarial, CTIM or equivalent
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Ability to work effectively as part of a motivated and energetic team
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested to apply, kindly submit your comprehensive resume together with a passport size photograph. Please ensure your current and expected salaries are stated in your resume submitted.
Apply for Tax Assistant / Associate
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly