Finance Regulatory Controllers Director (AVP Equivalent)
- A role in the Finance division of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions
- A supportive and vibrant diverse environment, we are inclusive of individual backgrounds and leverage them to foster our work environment and culture
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for continuous learning and advancement
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley's world-class internal training
- A desirable compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Have responsibility for the completion of key components of capital forecasting including Risk Weighted Asset (RWA), Leverage Exposure, Balance Sheet and Large Exposures
- Perform a core role in the preparation and submission of regulatory forecasts including the ICAAP
- Establish and maintain active working relationships across the Global and European finance teams
- Engage with key partners across divisions including Risk, Technology and Sales and Trading
- Produce capital impact analysis to support business decisions and facilitate the approval of large transactions. Impacts will include activities such as resource optimisation initiatives, trade booking model changes, regulatory rule changes and new business activity
- Partner with technology to lead and develop efficiencies in forecasting and impact analysis
- Ensure timely execution of ad hoc deliverables for regulators, senior management and other internal clients
Team Profile: Regulatory Controllers is a global team operating within the finance division responsible for the production, monitoring and reporting of regulatory capital information. The Financial Resources Team forms part of Regulatory Controllers and supports Morgan Stanley businesses in understanding, challenging and optimising their capital resources.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
- Experience with regulatory capital or financial control
- Knowledge of RWAs, Leverage Exposure and Balance Sheet preferred
- Established relationship building experience
- Clear, concise and adaptable communication style
- Demonstrable analysis, problem solving and attention to detail
- Strong organisational ability
- Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work and accuracy
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications, Access Database skills desired but not essential
- University degree (BSc or BA) in finance or other numerical discipline preferred
- Postgraduate finance qualification ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.