Tax Account Coordinator, Global Compliance & Reporting - Global Services (Manager)(Multiple Position
5 days left
- Experience level
Coordinate the operations of multiple end-to-end services across domestic and global jurisdictions, leveraging standard processes enabled through the Global Tax Platform, controls to manage contracted SLAs and quality, and scalable incident management. Ensure that contracts follow SLAs with fees at risk, fixed fees, volume pricing and event-driven change processes, global internal allocations, multi-code management and billing arrangements.
Develop a Global Tax Platform infrastructure to deliver automated, process orientated services supported by master data management, workflow and reporting. Implement automated tax data management leveraging master data model and enabled by the Global Tax Platform across entire data lifecycle - extraction, validation, mapping, transformation, tax and finance application, reporting and analytics. Responsible for the preparation, quality and sign-off of the finance and tax process activities and deliverables. Process controllers focused on continuous improvement and adherence to our global standards and where possible centralized services. Provide clients with tax guidance and planning to effectively manage statutory and tax obligations proactively and responsibly, reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk, and drive process improvement within their finance and tax functions. Work on the design, implementation and operation of global record-to-report processes.
Responsibilities include audit support for tax provision reviews and tax provision preparation. Responsible for tax compliance process including review of tax returns and tax projections throughout the year. Manage the migration of statutory reporting and tax compliance processes from local countries to the centers, validation and governance of payroll operations utilizing one global methodology to track the end-to-end process, and provide subsidiary governance throughout legal-entity life cycle to mitigate risk and increase corporate transparency.
Manage and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Tax, Business, Law, or a related field, plus 5 years of related work experience; OR a Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Tax, Business, Law, or a related field, plus 4 years of related work experience.
- Of the required work experience, must have 4 years of tax experience with a mid-size/regional to large sized/national public accounting firm delivering tax compliance and reporting including managing compliance engagements.
- Must have 4 years of experience in global compliance and reporting, tax and finance operate, record to report, statutory reporting, payroll or other related finance activities.
- Must have 4 years of experience coordinating the global delivery of end-to-end non-US global compliance and tax reporting processes, including pursuit, transition and delivery.
- Must have 4 years of experience working with technologies enabling enhanced tax services with big data, automation and analytics to better support clients’ evolving needs.
- Must have 1 year of experience managing tax compliance engagements, including engagement-related budgeting and billing, serving as a primary point of contact for clients, and escalating issues to tax partners or executives as needed.
- Requires travel up to 10% of which less than 5% may be international to serve client needs.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
TO APPLY: Please apply on-line at ey.com/en_us/careers, and click on “Find jobs” (Job Number – 333783).
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
This particular position at Ernst & Young in the United States requires the qualified candidate to be a "United States worker" as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor regulations at 20 CFR 656.3. You can review this definition at https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title20-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title20-vol3-sec656-3.pdf at the bottom of page 750. Please feel free to apply to other positions that do not require you to be a "U.S. worker".
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.