Accountant - Payroll
We are looking for an Accountant to be responsible primarily for the preparation of monthly payroll while assisting in the other accounting responsibilities within the team.
Our client is an American technology MNC with its operations based here in Singapore.
- Monthly payroll processing and cash payoutAP in Singapore - Creating PO, post invoice and receipts, process payment and postPrepare and post journal entries, update account reconciliations monthlyReview and process medical allowances/accrualsWork with clients for AR collectionCorrespond with other corporate departments to ensure proper accounting of purchases and expensesProvide local help for audit requests and prepare audit backupsSupport on annual corporate tax filing and requirementsComply and follow all procedures within the company security policyLiaison between operations, accounting, and corporate departmentsHelp with year-end stock option exercise reporting Form appendix 8B
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
- Payroll experience is a must
- Well-organized, responsible, and able to work independently
- Strong proficiency in MS Office tools
- Attention to details and meticulous
This is a permanent opportunity with a strong reputable technology firm amongst corporate consumers, offering a competitive remuneration package and developmental opportunities. They also offer a very flexible working arrangement and a strong WLB culture.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael Seow on +65 6541 9918.