Financial and Reporting Accountant
Great opportunity for a 1st time mover from practice or industry to join a global manufacturing business that is going through exciting growth and change. Joining an amazing business with a great working culture!
Global manufacturing business with an amazing culture, going through an exciting period of growth!
- Prepare and post recurring and standard manual journals, including intercompany entries and topside Finance Core journals.
- Prepare and post accruals and reclassification entries that do not require discussion or interaction with cost center owners
- Perform reconciliations
- Identify reconciliation issues
- Process allocations
- Support preparation of entity budgets and forecasts including Profit & Loss, Balance sheet and cashflow statement.
- Prepare and load data from the budgeting & planning tool to the consolidation system for all legal entities.
- Consolidate group level budget & forecast including balance sheet and cashflow.
- Process manual settlements in SAP
- Complete IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) adjustment calculations and share with Controlling & Reporting for review.
- Support for internal and external audit requests, including providing documentation of AP (Accounts Payable) invoices to auditors.
Benefits on offer to those who are successful include a salary of up to £48,000 and a flexible/ blended working week