Book Keeping And Account Finalization
BOOK – KEEPING
• Managed the accuracy and timely processing of quarterly VAT Returns of UK client’s companies Managed the accuracy and timely processing of quarterly VAT Returns of UK client’s companies.
• Created and maintained record of total sales and VAT collected, plus a record of total purchases and VAT paid
• Created and maintained all records of Sales, Purchases, Expenses and recorded them in their respective accounting heads.
• Recorded and maintained Sales, Payrolls and Revenues of Business Clients.
• Prepared Vat reports of UK companies quarterly and communicate client to file them in a timely manner.
• Recorded Bills, Invoices and review them for VAT collected and VAT paid.
• Maintained general ledger accounts by creating journal entries, reconciling accounts receivable, preparing monthly accruals, analyzing and reconciling accounts payable ledgers.
• Adhered to financial procedures & finalization of accounts as per statutory requirements and financial & operational controls to improve P&L scenario.
• Performing categorization & executing reconciliations of bank transactions on weekly & monthly basis.
• Preparing invoices and raising bills on monthly basis and Writing email for month-end queries and resolving through emails.
• Facilitating payroll coordination, month-end close works, financial reporting, general ledger management, account payable/receivable processing and meeting daily team quality requirements.
• Reviewing day-to-day processing of Accounts Payable & Receivable Transactions to ensure that organizational finances were maintained in an effective, up-to-date, and accurate manner.
• Reconciling accounts, creating, documenting, and posting complex journal entries; recording various intercompany transactions and cost allocations.
Qualification - B.com + ACCA students/affiliates
Experience - 0 to 3 years