Operational Support Intern/Operációs gyakornok
Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Join our innovating Internship Program
The intern will be responsible for driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis. This is a part time internship.
Partner with the best
In this role you will be responsible for driving key operational initiatives across the financial teams, including day-to-day support within Controllership up to the Global Finance Center in Budapest. Requires a confident attitude and passion to organize in an exciting environment where the employee can improve and grow.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
Supporting the team management
- Plan and organize office common areas
- Plan and support the roll-out of the “forward to work” strategy
- Supporting the inbounding process of the new joiners
- Tracking and following up team changes and dynamics to ensure seamless operation
Supporting the Finance manager of the Budapest legal entity
- Maintaining and updating documents (related to Budapest legal entity) and keeping track of third-party provider records and contracts
- Responsible for maintaining and updating current job descriptions
- Ad-hoc reporting for Financial leaders
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a fresh graduate or ongoing bachelor’s degree student from an accredited university or college in a Business related degree or similar.
- Have strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
- Have excellent organization & presentation skills, be pro-active with a flexible mindset with an eye for detail and sense of quality.
- Effective interpersonal skills and positive, “can do” attitude with the ability to learn and understand standards and processes quickly.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.