Manager - Finance Operations
1 day left
- Experience level
Manager ACR will play a critical role in setting up the multi-country or group accounting process. The opportunity to work closely with Global Engagement leaders for consistency in management reporting, analysis, budgeting, forecasting, etc. Provide outstanding contribution/support to consulting with engagement teams on all compliance and reporting activities.
Your key responsibilities
- Meticulous adherence to the compliance calendar of the client in order to ensure smooth closure of books of accounts, statutory reporting
- Coordinate the global corporate accounting process and/ or statutory reporting compliance for Global Clients
- Own the legal entity or set of legal entities trial balance for accuracy and act as the Controller for those
- Front ending client to provide exceptional client service on delivery
- Coordinate and review month-end process for multi-entity engagements
- Liaise with the Client Global Process Owners on the accounting processes and continuous improvement opportunities
- Develop, implement and manage new client strategic processes
- Own and maintain internal and external reporting dashboards to demonstrate the progress of activities and status quo of multi-country engagements
- Willingness to challenge status quo processes and desire to implement process improvements by providing lean ideas, enforcing an environment with uncompromising controls, and improve quality
- A detailed review of accounts, schedules, and workings to testify the quality of deliverables, and assist in effectively implementing the internal review mechanism and Control process
- Effective work planning and capacity planning to support other colleagues
Skills and attributes for success
- Hands-on experience in any of the ERP (Business Central preferred)
- Experience in managing UK clients and their accounting process will be preferred
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong client and stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated, aspirational, and result-oriented.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- B.COM/M.COM with overall 7 – 15 Years of experience
- Chartered Accountant (CA/ACCA) or Cost Accountant CWA/Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with at least 7 years of post-qualification work experience with IFRS experience
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS is essential
- Candidates with proven capabilities of setting up Multi-country Finance Operations, process management, month-end close, account reconciliation, and financial reporting processes
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in developing teams and ability to manage a team of experienced finance colleagues.
- Proven track of working with leaders from across geographies and managing the deliverables under fast-changing expectations with accurate quality in a metrics environment.
- Outlook towards increasing productivity and resource utilization, and ability to effectively implement the process change with adequate engagement support.
- Exposure to International assignments on F & A Transitions, Auditing, Consulting, or other engagements is an added advantage for this role.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland, and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills, and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.