Reporting and Statutory Analyst
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy company?
Do you enjoy working with financial data?Be part of a team that keeps moving Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis. Partner with the best As a Reporting & Statutory Analyst you will be the focal point for external auditors in Baker Hughes. You will responsible for US GAAP, and IFRS deliverables to Consolidations team and Product Company Controllers working along with a group of professionals supporting various financial functions centralized at Global Finance Organization. As a Reporting & Statutory Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing of Management and Statutory financial statements and coordination of audit requests by working closely with Functional Process Owners, Business, Tax, Legal, Company secretary and Operations as well as Company’s External Auditors.
- Preparing and submits the audit pack to Auditors along with draft statutory financial statements that are in compliance to the local statutory requirements.
- Performing analytical reviews, variance analysis for S2G Walk, assessing the quality of data and working with the team to solve issues.
- Extracting insight from data and explain, giving root cause analysis and recommendation to relevant stakeholders
- Managing deliverables to Consolidation & Reporting (C&R) team by completing periodical analysis templates and reporting packages with quality and punctuality in accordance with US GAAP.
- Performing under minimal supervision, evaluate, maintain and improve efficiency of financial processes
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/ etc).
- Have minimum 4 to 5 years working experience in Big 4 Audit Firm and in planning/ analysis filed.
- Possess good knowledge and understanding of Statutory and IFRS/US GAAP Accounting.
- Have fluent English with good oral & written communication skills, good problem solving, interpersonal & leadership skills.
- Have knowledge or experience in Hyperion Oracle, Oscar, SAP, and Ms. Office User.
- Have self-driven to take initiatives to achieve. Passionate about the power of data to build better business outcomes
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.