Your responsibilities as a core member of our Private Equity team will be incredibly diverse, including working with complex international clients and securitization structures and supporting our clients and team members achieve positive results
• Knowledge of private equity/ debt fund structures designs & hierarchies, Special purpose vehicles, standalone funds, master-feeder funds and the role of each entity in the fund structure. • Knowledge on the role of Investors’ classes, GP class, carry class, Affiliated / Non-affiliated classes.
• Recording investor’s commitments and knowledge on accounting of initial/subsequent/late closings.
• Processing capital activities, i.e. subscription, redemption, transfers, switches. Preparing call and distribution notices, wire details and related schedules. Processing and understanding the role of Master-feeder capital transactions.
• Responsible for booking trading and non-trading transactions and finalizing books of accounts.
• Preparation of monthly/quarterly NAV workbooks and economic allocations, knowledge on PNL rebalancing and European & American waterfall methods.
• Computation of management fees in various periods, preferred returns and carried interest computations.
• Knowledge of various ratios viz. Internal rate of return, Time weighted return, Investment multiple.
• Handling Investor reporting, Fund level reporting and ILPA reporting (optional)
• Interacting with clients on various accounting/operational issues • Knowledge of Operations and accounting of Bank debts, TRS, MBS, CLO instruments.
We are looking for individuals who:
• Qualified ACCA (Affiliates/Members) or equivalent with consolidation/ other GAAP • 0-7yrs experience in Financial Services / Capital Markets Industry
• Demonstrable accomplishments relating to organizational change activities in a fast-paced environment.
• Willing to work in global shifts.
• Are good team players, independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated and able to adapt in new challenges
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
• Strong problem-solving skills.