Assurance Services, Global Treasury - Senior- Financial Accounting and Advisory - Multiple Locations
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is the most globally integrated professional services organization that encompasses a separate business unit dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global market perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking, and capital markets, insurance, and private equity, we provide integrated advisory, assurance, tax, and transaction services to our clients.
Upon embarking on a journey with us, you will experience professional development through exposure to an array of diverse experiences, world-class learning, and individual tailored coaching. This is how we develop outstanding leaders who endeavor to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, our clients, and our communities. Sounds interesting? Well, this is just the beginning. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience will last a lifetime.
Our Global Treasury Team assists our clients to improve their treasury function. We have a broad range of capabilities to assist clients with risk management, funding, and capital management, cash flow forecasting, Treasury technology, post-merger integration, organizational design, and cash management. As a Senior in our Global Treasury Advisory Services team, you will manage and execute these complex Treasury engagements.
Your key responsibilities
- Ensure products/deliverables meet contract/work plan specifications and deadlines
- Lead and manage Treasury engagements as a senior team member to include: project and resource planning, budget management, execution of work plan, and client relationship management
- Lead the proposal development process and participate in pursuit team for prospective treasury engagements
- Demonstrate professionalism while working in the client environment
- Maintain a strong client focus by being responsive to client requests and developing/maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel
- Collaborate with the partner and client to determine a strategy that appropriately addresses risk and manages client expectations relating to deliverables
- Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and industry developments
- Ensure work is delivered timely and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Provide supervision and mentoring to staff and serve as point person for technical questions.
- Develop and maintain strong networks, both internally and externally, and work with other service lines in providing an integrated service delivery
Skills and attributes for success
- Desire and ability to work closely with engagement team members and clients
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong communication, presentation, client service, and technical writing skills
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's degree and approximately 4 plus years of related work experience
- Advanced skills and experience with Treasury organizational structure and transformation, Financial risk management (currency, interest rate, commodity), Cash flow forecasting, Cash and Bank relationship management, Treasury technology, International treasury center, Debt and investment management, Governance, controls, and regulation, M&A support, Hedge accounting
Ideally, you'll also have
- CFA, MBA, or prior consulting experience is preferred
What we look for
We're interested in leaders with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you'll also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and processes. If you're serious about auditing and ready to take on some of our clients' most complex issues, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.