- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
- Strong knowledge of SAP ERP instances with an ability to navigate across various tables to compile meaningful process data
- Excellent ability in using MS Office Suit incl VBA Scripting and MS Access database for simplified reporting, visualization and process automations
- Experience in project management and troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge and Strong inclination to learn analytical tools and data visualization
- soft wares such as Power BI, Tableau Etc.
- Perceptual and analytical problem solving abilities relating to data analysis, identifying performance trends and presenting skills
- Experience in System testing incl participation in BIT & USAT.
- Directly liaisons with the Management teams in showcasing department performance metrics and identifying improvement opportunities
- Ability to use Quality Tools such as benchmarking, gap analysis, Pareto analysis, fish- bone diagrams, and process mapping for fact base decisions making.
- Ability to consolidate the process metrics and publish performance dashboards with trend analysis identifying key improvement areas.
- Capable of analyzing data in order to support the development of strategies to effectively manage the action plans that will resolve the issues.
- Strong invoice processing, disbursements and Internal Control mindset with an ability to identify the gaps and suggest remediation efforts
- Knowledge of international regulations like US GAAP, SOX guidelines etc.
- Should demonstrate strong customer orientation and service mindedness
- Ability to communicate both written and orally, to all levels of management and across different functions
- Communicates with various stakeholders across Source to Pay processes to simplify and streamline the value chain
- Administers and communicates policies and procedures which apply to invoice processing and related areas.
Skill Sets / Experience / Educational Qualification:
- B.COM or MBA (Finance) and ACCA affiliate/Member
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role with a medium to large professional organization
- Hands-on experience in Tableu or PowerBi
- Excellent knowledge MS Excel, VBA & MS Access
- Good analytical skills with the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to gather pertinent information and to present it
- Trained in Lean Six Sigma technology- preferably a yellow/green belt
- Good decision making and managing for productivity
- Knowledge of SAP 4.6, SAP ECC 6, S/4 HANA
- Good communication skills
- BPO/Shared Service Centre experience. Experience implementing Six Sigma projects/Lean thinking in business processes.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for MIS Analyst
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly