AP Project Operations Manager
Operations Manager (Project)
Identify improvement opportunities, inconsistencies, and non-standard practices in Payables workstream and lead them by using a project management approach to provide end –to-end solutions. Support development of Finance strategies and plan in a project team environment to deliver measurable financial/value add benefits by providing workstream leadership and applying six sigma methodology. Work closely with the Payables Leadership across Center and other key stakeholders including Procurement teams, Logistics team, Vendor Master team and Technology teams to develop and prioritize effective standardization / process optimization solutions.
- Assist in streamlining and improving accounts payable process
- Analyze department KPI, scorecards and invoice data to identify improvement opportunities and also work on the projects identified by the Process Leads
- Design measurable KPI for all the projects undertaken and share it with Payables Leadership team & stakeholders on a regular basis
- Independently work on performing Root Cause Analysis, FMEA, Document RACI, draw out VSM / Process Maps to document the As-Is and Future processes
- Work closely with BRRP and Internal Controls team if required
- Assure that, all project deliverables fully support the business objective and all work is completed in a timely manner keeping in view quality and cost (if any) requirements of the project.
- Drive the project from inception to implementation utilizing rigorous project management and established approach
- Develop work plan and actively manage timeline and resources to achieve agreed process/business objectives
- Make recommendations to Ops. Leads/AMs and Operations Manager based on analyses performed.
- Facilitate team interactions and ensure team focus, drive results with a sense of urgency.
- Responsible for achieving work stream deadlines.
- Manage communications both with/outside DSCI Payables team: Controllership team, Process owners, Sponsors, Leadership, Procurement, Logistics, Vendor Data Management and other key stakeholder groups to get alignment on strategy and recommendations.
- Work with appropriate Leadership team in DSCI and outside DSCI to provide and secure subject matter expertise for key steps in the process
- Drive fact-based problem-solving approach to develop strategy or optimization recommendations
- Accountable/Responsible to quickly escalate issues hindering process / progress to sponsor and drive resolution.
- Redirect team as project/business conditions change
- Actively participate in various finance transformation projects including M&A support, new technological interventions such as ERP implementation etc.
Qualification / Years of Experience / functional expertise required:
- Commerce graduate / postgraduate from any reputed university, ACCA affiliate/member
- Six Sigma certification
- 5-7 years of minimum Payables experience mandatory
- Six sigma trained / certified (Green Belt), Project Leadership/ Management, Procure to Pay experience having worked with Procurement and other stakeholders.
- Strong SAP knowledge with ability to research the root causes and trouble shoot with an analytical bent.
- Hands on experience in data extraction, manipulation, interpretation and visualization skills (MANDATORY)
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to work independently without constant supervision
- Excellent computer skills - especially Excel, PowerPoint and other MS package, can freely apply and combine tools to increase depth of analyses
- Ability to manage assigned tasks well and initiates/recommends changes in plan when appropriate
- Excellent project management, planning and organizing skills
- Strong influence, change management ability with excellent written and verbal communication to create impact
- Demonstrated ability to drive/deliver results
Minimum Skills Required:
- Procure to Pay process knowledge
- SAP hands-on experience
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and MS package abilities
- Strong data interpretation and visualization skills
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for AP Project Operations Manager
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly